Can I see when some user download my repo or clone it ?
my repo is privately share with 5 users.
Hi @Cesar Miles,
Welcome to the Community!
I don't believe that cloning is an operation that is tracked by Bitbucket or Git for that matter. What are you trying to accomplish this this information?
Thanks!
-Jimmy
I just want to know in my organization when or who download/clone the repo.
there are two ways to download repo
for option 1
does bitbucket track this events ?
@Jimmy Seddon any suggestion ?
I just took a look through the REST API docs: https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/resource/
I don't see anything that looks like it would return the information you are looking for.
Sorry I can't offer much more help than that.
For on prem instances check your logging settings.https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver0817/audit-log-events-1346247189.html
Setting End user activity coverage area to full could help capture this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.