Hello Community,
Please advise if there is a way of tracking details recorded within the internal notes.
I have tried to use filters to extract all the Jira fields but nothing to show for internal notes.
Please advise.
I’m not familiar with internal notes. Maybe this is a custom field that you have defined? If so, you should be able to extract that information with JQL filter results.
I want to be able to track comments entered here:
It is not a custom field, it comes by default with Jira.
Oh I see those are just comments. The field is a system field called comments. You can’t add comments column however you can export the report and include them.
Let me try again and revert, but from my initial attempts all the comments fields were blank
Hi @Esther Amunga
doing a JQL query like
key = FSP-1 AND comment ~ "test"
(where FSP is the project where I put an internal comment into issue FSP-1)
I was able to query the comment "test" without any problems as well as the Export >> Export Excel CSV (all fields) exported the comments right away.
Could you please confirm if this is not the case for the issue you are looking at and if you are query them via Issue Navigator as well as you are doing the export from right there?
Regards,Daniel
Hey @Daniel Ebers this solution actually works. I have tried it and it works. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.