Sorry to trouble you - this may be a stupid question or obvious, but I just want to be sure.
I want to help get someone else setup with some repos in advance (amongst other things, local env vars, checking etc).
And I wonder if you could confirm that the following process would work
I use bitbucket ssh authentication
so on their pc
add my own ssh private key file to the file system
login to bitbucket in the browser
call the clone commands
use my passphrase to access
check all is working
logout of bitbucket in browser
delete my private key
later get other person setup on bitbucket
set on bitbucket their public ssh
add their ssh private key to their file system
they login to bitbucket in browser
from here presumably they can...
with the repos setup
pull, push, etc etc from their pc
Or have I missed something?
Is there an issue of me accessing from a differnt machine / ip?