Need to clear the grayed out here. Need help/suggestions?
Thank
Hi, @Prabhu Prabhakar !
I seems to me that you've lost the screen 😁
Hi @Prabhu Prabhakar ,
When you are getting greyed out tickets in Jira? I mean on which page it is?
As I can see, closed tickets are seeing as greyed out.
Regards,
Prashant
Oh, now I got it after updating page. Sorry (
It is normal - when issue entering the final status it becomes "resolved" because get "resolution" and "resolution date".
Grey color is a feature, that helps us visualy understand it.
Look through the Best practices on using the "Resolution" field
When we filter out closed tickets.
Thanks,
Prabhu
Why do you think this is a problem for you?
The problem is for my users, when they filter out closed tickets they don't want to see the greyed out.
Hi @Prabhu Prabhakar
I think @Alexander Bondarev has explained the problem. Your users should know how the application works and not the other way around. You trying to force a feature into an application that doesn't do it is a waste of time. So the earlier you explain the situation, the better.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.