I would like to be able to see all the resolved/closed tickets in a separate queue.
How can I create such a queue?
Where can I see the resolved/closed tickets?
Thanks
Hi, @bgrajower !
If you are project Admin you can create new queues, here you can find step-by-step instruction - Making queues for your service project teams .
Feel free to contact if you need help with something else(maybe JQL, etc).
@bgrajower Something I find quite useful in a JQL is using statusCategory = Done - this finds ALL tasks in a Done (green) status, regardless of what it's called. This may be useful if you're wanting a queue of all Completed tasks
Hi @bgrajower
Try to filter your tickets with an advanced issue search. The following JQL query: status in (Closed, Resolved) may help. Also, you may add a project name:
Project in (ProjectName) AND status in (Closed, Resolved)
If you find some difficulties with JQL, you can try Dynamic filters: JQL Replacer app. It's developed by my team to make database searches simpler. It allows setting requests with the help of visual composer as shown below.
1. Choose data you need:
2. Select the created options – and get a result:
Hope you find the best solution for you.
Perfect!
Glad to hear! You're welcome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.