I'm a site admin of our Jira/JSM/Confluence and I have administrative permissions for a JSM project and confluence space. I try to link the confluence space as a knowledge base to my JSM project, but the linking fails (HTTP 403). The only error message I can see is "We couldn't link the space 'XYZ'\n refresh the page and try again"
The global permissions of Confluence are set to allow JSM user to use confluence and view user profile.
Is there something I'm missing here? I have tried to Google the issue and to see instruction articles but without success...
Edit:
Also I'm unable to create a Confluence space from JSM side, but from Confluence I have no issues. When I try to create a space from JSM project settings, I get follwing error:

However, Confluence is not down or my permissions (as a site admin with full privileges) shouldn't be the issue.