I wanted to submit it as a question but the publish button stayed greyed out. So posted it to the community.
@Kalai
What is your question? We are so many people here within the community to help you as long as you share your question.
Best,
Fadoua
Here is my question:
If I get two Jira instances "Application linked", I know I can link issues between the two. Is it possible to add issues from one instance to the epic in another instance?
I don't want to use Jira align.
Some back story: I want to use a template to create an epic in one project and stories in that epic in various other projects. This way it's tracked under it's own project for milestones and I can check it in my project what projects a particular issue is fixed from my epic. I understand I can do it in one jira instance. But I have a few projects using another instance, is there a way I can automate creating the issue with templates and see them under this same epic?
@Tinker Fadoua looks like I created another issue with the same question. Thanks for your response.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Adding-issue-from-one-instance-to-epic-in-another-instance/qaq-p/1676641
My understanding was I created the issue above originally and commented on it but apparently I created another issue.. I still am having issues with the sites, might be the browser, or my sticky mac pro keyboard... not my day. Apologies for the confusion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.