Is it possible to setup SSO with Ping Identity only for Bitbucket and not for JIRA?
Can I do SSO with Ping Identity for a single workspace in Bitbucket?
@Marco Briceno ,
yes, via Atlassian access
https://www.pingidentity.com/en/integrations/atlassian.html
@Gonchik Tsymzhitov appreciate the quick response. Out of curiosity, did you mean yes to both of my questions or which one? I'm trying to confirm we can use Atlassian Access to have SSO with Ping Enterprise for only a Bitbucket Workspace, can you please confirm?
Is it possible to setup SSO with Ping Identity only for Bitbucket and not for JIRA? - yes,
the second one is not possible, as I see
Then it means that if I have 2 workspaces in BB, when I integrate with PingOne Enterprise (Cloud), it's a All or Nothing deal... if a different team maintains repositories and user access groups in it, they will be impacted by the integration, correct?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.