I'm trying to setup a series of stepped automations for reminding a customer "hey we haven't heard from you in a while" on their ticket. Ideally a setup where we remind the user at 5 days, then at 10 days then a final warning at 13 and shut the ticket down at 15 days.
I originally set up automations to key off last update time - but the problem is when you run the 1st one it then updates the ticket. So then the 2nd is further out. etc
And i might be missing something obvious here, so feel free to tell me I'm haring off in the wrong direction.
I was thinking if i could set automation two to run 5 days after the 1st one run, if the ticket didn't have any updates ... and then trigger the following ones the same way. But I don't know if that is an available trigger or something that can be coded.