Hello, I am an Atlassian Community member who receives Jira and Confluence Data Center editions as a grant due to being an NPO/NGO that works to make a better community in our locale. I have submitted at least five separate requests about Jira Align information to see if this product would be available for our organization under this same sponsorship, as early as two weeks ago, with no responses as of yet. I don't have any other contact information to get with the Align team, so I figured I would start a discussion to see if I could engage with the team that way.
Is Atlassian making this flagship product also available to their community/open source project members or is it a paid-only enterprise product? I am trying to drive enterprise-wide adoption of Agile principles and am sure that Align would allow for me to get buy-in from the top down, but Advanced Roadmaps - while super cool - is too 'technical' for me to engage my c suite stakeholders.
Is there a space for allowing this product to be used in a self-hosted environment gratis for the sake of further leveraging what already is impactful and valuable functionality to drive adoption throughout my organization? I think that having the case studies and unique user success stories is of more value than trying to squeeze cash out of a missional community nonprofit.