For most of my day, I am logged in to my client's Jira with my email address provided by my client. JumpCloud (SSO) is used to log in to Gmail, Jira and everything else.
However for the Atlassian Community, I sign in using my personal email, meaning I'm constantly opening new incognito windows so it won't sign me out of Jira. This is a right pain, as for each email I receive from the community, I need to copy the link, open an incognito window and all the rest...
I'm wondering:
a) If it's possible to LOCK my login details for a single website (Atlassian community) regardless of SSO used within my browser
b) Do I need to get my client to disable SSO for my account for the Atlassian community (not sure if this is possible)
c) Is there anything I can do my end, e.g. in my browser settings?
Any advice would be much appreciated 