Hi,
I started having a bizarre connectivity issue with BitBucket. When I try to access a repository in BitBucket, git hangs for a few seconds, and then my internet connection drops. The computer automatically reconnects to my router after a few seconds, but git stays frozen.
Potentially useful information:
- I am running Ubuntu 20.04 and OpenSSH 8.2p1.
- I don't have any issues connecting to other servers by SSH (e.g. GitHub, or my own personal server).
- I don't believe this is related to SSH keys. I had managed to connect successfully a few days ago with my key. And running "ssh -Tv git@bitbucket.org" explicitly says that the authentication succeeded with my key.
- The last thing that SSH outputs when I am trying to connect via "ssh- Tv" is "debug1: Entering interactive session" and "debug1: pledge: network".
- I had a similar issue a few weeks ago when I tried to clone a repository for which I didn't have access permission. What happened then was that I hadn't accepted the invitation that my collaborator had sent me. I have since accepted the invitation, which fixed the problem then. But right now I am having issues accessing my own repositories.