When I want to open a new window, I get an error:the request was made in a sandboxed frame whose 'allow-popups' permission is not set.
How should I configure it?
You can now add "allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox" to the frame "attribute".
How do I do it? Are there any relevant documents or screenshots of the operation? I really need this.
@Mockplus Is this part of Jira Core or is it an App that you have added on? If it is part of Jira Core you would have to submit a feature request to have them change their code. If it is an app then you will need to submit a request to the app developer to make the change.
@Brant Schroeder , hello,
I followed the documentation here: https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/build-a-hello-world-app-in-jira/
Ultimately, I want to publish my app to jira like these:
Hi All,
Please refer solution here:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/support-for-opening-link-in-a-new-tab/47145/4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.