Hi,
I am new user for JIRA. When i create a project in " On demand JIRA ", default logo (avatar) is set for newly created projects.
I need to chage the "Project" logo with my company logo. How can i achieve this goal.
Go to your project admin page:[yourinstance].atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/project-config/[yourprojectkey]Click "Edit Project"Click "Project Avatar"Pick another icon or choose from file
I had so hard time to get this done for the first time but it is really easy.
DONE
Amit,
This really helpful for all.
Thanks
Adeel Shoukat
Thanks Muhammad.
Works, don't forget that your product key is the short code for each project!
As of April 2020, in the cloud version, click on the Jira logo in the upper left, then click on Projects. Find your project on the right and click on the ellipsis and select Project Settings. Once you've gotten that far you'll see the Avatar in the middle of the page with a "select image" button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.