I am trying to upload files on our Jira however is giving me internal service error. What I've done so far is to delete old audit log files to check if that is a storage issue but is not.I've tried restarting jira several times still same result.
Hi @Danisse
For this, I’ll start with the following:
Share the errors seen with us or search google and we will be happy to help further.
Regards
Hi @Ismael Jimoh Thank you for the response. However, when I check in the logs it is not reflected there which is weird for me.What I've done so far is to delete old log files to free up the memory since I was thinking that this might be a storage-related issue. Also, tried restarting the server multiple times but no luck.
When I ran the developer tools, here's the POST log that I am able to see
That is quite weird as this makes it harder to discern.
Can you check that:
To be honest, I am not sure why once again. If we could see an error in the log, it’ll definitely help.
Hi @Ismael Jimoh
Yes it has the appropriate permission
Also, this is happening to all of our users
Are you getting issues only for attachments? or any other operations too?
Permissions look alright but have ensured the user running the Jira service is jira and not root or any other user? Pls check that first by ps command.
One more question, while deleting the log files, was Jira down or running?
You might wanna try restarting Jira by deleting the cache, it is also possible that the cache is broken but that happens when you delete stuff while Jira is running.
Issue has been resolved. Thanks!
@Danisse Can you elaborate here what the root cause was as often others who experience the same can find this useful?
Thanks.
Actually, we don't know the root cause we just tried restarted the entire EC2 instance and not just the JIRA Service and it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.