Hi
In our version, I cannot enable the "Parallel Sprint" as it is not displayed. Can you please assist.
Regards
Hello @Karsten Schütze
Welcome to the community.
Referencing the documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0811/using-parallel-sprints-1019393139.html
Are you looking in the right place for the option. Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing?
@Trudy Claspill
I dont see any option. Please refer screenshot
I work in JIRA Cloud rather than JIRA Server so I am not able to check a JIRA Server instance to see why the option would not be present. According to the documentation it should be there if you are a JIRA Administrator.
Have you tried contact Atlassian Support directly on this?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
Thank you so much for the information.
How to contact Atlassian Support directly ?
Any email or contact number?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.