how can i integrate jira with servicenow using soap api
You will need to add webhooks in Jira that make the calls to Servicenow's SOAP API (although I didn't think it had one, I thought it only had a REST one), or write code with a scripting or automation app that can make the SOAP calls.
We can't tell you a lot more than that. "Integrate" does not tell us what you are trying to do.
Then how to use rest api of servicenow in webhooks
Assuming you have Jira of hosting type "on-premise" (on your server, Jira Software Server or Jira Software Core) there is a marketplace connector which you could check further.
While I haven't seen it so far and I am not affiliated with them it sounds it could get you started faster than having to write a whole integration on your own:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222208/servicenow-connector-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
In case you are using Jira cloud this does not apply, however.
Hi, @kudupudi nageswar
My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave. You can easily connect Jira &ServiceNow. Our no-code integration platform ZigOps will help you achieve that in a matter of minutes. It supports REST API integrations and allows the transfer of default fields (incident, task, bug, story, etc) + custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time. ZigiOps reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields. If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo.
Hi @kudupudi nageswar,
Please let me know if you are still exploring options for this integration.
Thanks
Majid
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.