By mistake I changed the type of a service desk project, and the tickets or incidents were eliminated, how can I recover them? or how do I know if there are backups?
Hello @abuitrago,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
On Jira Cloud, it’s not possible to change a project type. What can be done is to bulk move all tickets to another project.
I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to this question informing that the project was deleted. When we select to delete a Service Management project, this information appears:
Only Software and Business projects can be moved to trash, that’s why after the project was deleted it didn’t show up on the Trash/Archive.
how do I know if there are backups?
Backups must be created and download manually on Cog icon > System > Backup manager.
Let’s wait for our support team to answer the ticket to check if the backup can be retrieved.
Kind regards,Angélica
tks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.