When I create a task in Confluence (with []) and assign it to a user with a mention (with @) and set a due date (with //), Confluence does not send any notification to the assigned user.
Am I missing anything?
Details
I have already verified all suggestions from similar question below:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/When-I-assign-a-task-to-someone-do-they-get-an-email/qaq-p/449177
Hello @Eugen Hofmann .
Do the users receive other mail notifications like content changes (creation/editing) when watching content?
If just @mentioning is not working, you can check Mail Queue (https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf74/the-mail-queue-1003129452.html) if there are any messages that are stuck in the queue for sending.
If all the mail notifications do not work, you can also check Mail Servers configuration - https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf74/configuring-a-server-for-outgoing-mail-1003129449.html
Thank you
Hello Andrey,
thank you for your response.
Unfortunately, I can not check by myself but have to raise a ticket to ask admins accordingly.
I'll get back as soon as I have a reply from them.
I have been informed by our Confluence Admins that e-mailing is disabled completely and I assume I won't be able to change anything about it as I am working in a big organization.
Thank you for your support.
You may close this ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.