Hi,
I'm using a table for requests, such as, firewall request.
The problem is, issue viewer screen is too narrow. so my table is corrupted.
Is there a way to exapnd view width to fit my table?
Regards,
James
Hi @James Chi
Welcome to the Community!
Can you share a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing please?
Thanks, Liam
Hi Liam,
I want to use a table within Google Docs.
To reproduce,
1. create Google Docs file with tables
2. at Google Docs file menu, select email > email this file
3. at Email this file window, check 'Don't attach. Include content in the email'
At the attached image, you can see that left is Jira issue view window, and
right is Google Docs file.
PS. I didn't try Confluence since it seemed like missing privacy or confidentiality.
I didn't try Confluence since it seemed like missing confidentiality or privacy.
Hi James
Unfortunately, JSM does not handle tables very well - the options in this case would be to alter your table so that it fits, or to use different fields and a ticket type via the portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.