Hi,
I have the following questions about the OpsGenie to JSM integration:
- How do I control the fields that OpsGenie will pass to JSM. At present, all that is passed is the summary.
- I understand that custom fields cannot be mapped (without OEC), however, there must be a way to include more data in the JSM ticket? Impacted Service for instance
- I have noticed that some of the issues created by OpsGenie in JSM are created with a request type, whilst others are not. Furthermore, the Ones without a request type contain the label 'FromOG', the ones with a request type do not
- How can I search in JQL (or another route) for alerts that are created via OpsGenie? This is so I can look at automation rules to update other issue fields with OpsGenie alert content but only where the issue is raised by OpsGenie
On a separate note, how do I associate an alert with a Service? We are looking at OpsGenie as a centralised event management alerting tool but without the ability to see which services link to which alerts it's falling short.
Thanks,
Dave W