Hi,
I dont know why I have multiple tickets assigned to me or have solved multiple tickets and there's just 1 ticket under the "assigned to me queue". Does someone know why?
Thank you
Alejandra
Hello @Alejandra González is this your are the project Lead ?
Assigned to me usually only shows unresolved issues.
Have a look at an issue you think should be in your queue and compare it with the one that is - what's the difference between them?
Can you look at the JQL for the queue (under edit queue) to see what the filter is? It may be that it is set to be more narrow than the title suggests
yes, im the project lead but this is happening to a team mate which has the "service desk team" role inside the project
This is the JQL
I can see issues with different statuses, not just unresolved.
Ok, you've given us the JQL. Are you saying you have issues that are assigned to you, unresolved, but not appearing in your queue?
If so, do you get those issues if you just run that JQL in the advanced search? What are the resolutions for them showing as?
Yes, resolved or unresolved tickets or waiting status but not appearing in my queue and im the assignee. I think the resolution is unresolved .... same filter for all people and all of them see their assignee issues doesn't matter the status
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.