This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Created vs. Resolved chart showing incorrect count of resolved issues
created vs resolved chart not showing all issue types in the resolved field.
What is the filter you are using for the chart?
I'm not sure what you mean by "issue types in the resolved field" though - there's no resolved field on the graph and issue types don't go into fields.
The JIRA report I'm using is called "created vs resolved" and it has no filter. The problem I'm having is when I click on a particular month to review the resolved JIRA tickets it only displays one issue type (support). In the past when I would review resolved tickets it displayed all issue types (support, NPI, Bug, Improvement, Task etc...).
Ok, that's good info. Two further questions:
My response to question #1:
Attached is a screen shot showing the "created vs resolved" configuration page.
My response to question #2:
My issues list already displays resolution in one of the columns. The "Resolution date" is not a selectable option and does not exist.
I've been using this report for 9 months with no issues until 2 months ago. I've made no changes except for querying records
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.