Hi
I am trying to setup bitbuket pipeline with wp engine using ssh and following this article https://wpengine.com/support/deploying-code-with-bitbucket-pipelines-wp-engine/
When I trying to push changes and pipeline triggered then it get failed <span>[remote rejected] master -> master (shallow update not allowed)</span><span>error: failed to push some refs to 'git@git.wpengine.com:production/skinspiritllc.git'</span>
<span>[remote rejected] master -> master (shallow update not allowed)</span>
<span>error: failed to push some refs to 'git@git.wpengine.com:production/skinspiritllc.git'</span>
What is causing this error ? Please help me in this.
Thanks
@[deleted]By default, Bitbucket Pipelines does a shallow clone and you need a full clone if you want to push to a new remote repository. You can do a full clone by enabling it at a step level
- step: name: Full clone clone: depth: full
Thanks. It's working now.
Hi @Justin Thomas
I hope you are doing well.
I am getting issue in pipeline when I try to setup same into development branch but getting this error.
Here is my pipeline.yaml file:
Master branch is working fine but not development. I have added same ssh keys in devskin environment from production in wpengine.
Please help me where am I wrong?
@[deleted]I believe wpengine is blocking the `git push`, can you get in touch with their support?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.