Atlassian Service started but Software not starting after server restart
Hey @Omar Rondelli ,
Could you gather/share some more information?
with only the message that it's not starting we can't do much I'm afraid.
Hi,
After I rebooted the server (windows server 2012) Jira is not launching. I noticed there is no “JIRASoftware030317162115” under the seriveces…
I think I have upgraded to 8 a while ago (not sure if I have restarted the server since then)
Regards
but it was working on Friday (before I restarted the server)
Well you say the service was started but the software is not (or Jira Software is not).
The name of the service could have change after your upgrade. You can always see if there is a tomcat process running.
I would however check the logs first to see if there is an error message, perhaps a DB connection gone wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.