Hello all,
I am currently studying for the ACP-600 and am a bit confused by the "simplfied workflow".
In the exam topics there is the following question:
What are the limitations on changes to the Simplified Workflow?
My understanding is that I can add statuses but the transitions must always be "Transition to All". Did I understand this correctly? I have also tried it and it was still the simplified workflow. But in the ACP-600 transcript it says, "Once you edit a simplified workflow adding statuses and transitions, it is no longer a simplified".
This is wrong, isn't it?
It also says that a non-simplified workflow can be changed to a simplified workflow if the following is true:
There is only one project being viewed by your board
• That project uses a Jira workflow scheme, which only has one workflow for all issue types
• Your workflow only uses post functions, validators, and conditions that are provided by
Atlassian – and not any of which provided by add-ons
• The existing workflow has at least one outgoing transition for each status
How do the two statements fit together? On the one hand "transition to all" is must have and on the other hand it is enough if "The existing workflow has at least one outgoing transition for each status"
Thank you very much for your help!
Cheers