Is there any way that the issues navigator has always to the default view rather List than Details?
Some property for the jira-config.properties file or some modification in xml?
Thank you very much.Regards.
Please, no user interaction.
it automatically has the default list view.
Regards. Antonio.
Hi,
You can look into this link too,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+the+Issue+Navigator
Look into the following links these may help you,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Customising+your+Issue+Navigator
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+the+Default+Issue+Navigator
Hope these Helps!
If you think this may help you, you can check this too,
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/115254/how-to-add-custom-view-to-jira-issuenavigator
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Search+Request+View+Plugin+Module
Thank you!But what I want is that anyone who enters the first time have JIRA default list view and not the Details view.I think this cannot be done from the Administration section of JIRA.
Any help please?
Need to be loaded by default, the list view in the issues navigator's for all users.
... i would like to load list view by default at issues navigator. How can i do that?
hello Antonio Duarte,
List view in the sense,do you want only Issue Key and Summary?
That no matter . I will configure the fields that i want after, i only need that first once the users access to that page, they can view like list view by default.
Thank you very much for your interesting.
Regards.
just see
in that he mentioned how to switch from detail view to list view and viceversa.
I'm not even sure what the question here is. The issue navigator IS a list already. So I don't know what "list view" means.
yes as a admin, you change the view. Now whoever the user logged in to the system, he see the list view itself.
If I understand the question (and I would like the answer as well)...
It's not a list by default but "detailed view". I want a list of issues without detailed view to be in issue search by default. How can I achieve that?
Please see this video Nic (if you are still around since 2013... lol) and you'll understand.... because we still haven't fixed the request in 2017.
https://screencast.com/t/vykmeb2AxaZ
Same answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.