你好,我是 Mockplus ,我已经写了一个demo,发布到自己的jira项目空间里,但如果我想要将我的插件发布到jira官方插件里是什么流程呢?在线等,集
Hi, based on Google Translate, you're asking:
Subject: I want to publish the 3rd-party application I wrote to the official jira pluginHello, I am Mockplus. I have written a demo and published it in my jira project space. But what is the process if I want to publish my plugin to the official jira plugin? Online waiting, set
Subject: I want to publish the 3rd-party application I wrote to the official jira plugin
Hello, I am Mockplus. I have written a demo and published it in my jira project space. But what is the process if I want to publish my plugin to the official jira plugin? Online waiting, set
So I think you're looking for this page then:
https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/app-approval-guidelines/
Good luck!
[ Via Google Translate:
我认为您正在寻找此页面:
祝你好运!]
(I hope Google didn't completely mangle that translation)
Wow, thank you very much, very useful to me, thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.