Hello all,
maybe a bit strange question, but what please is the sprint footer.I know how to start a sprint, add issues etc., but I don't know where I come into contact with the sprint footer (a screenshot would be a dream).
Why do I ask?
I stumbled across the "sprint footer" during ACP-600.
This is where some questions came up for me:
1. Here It is written that to move the sprint footer I need "Manage Sprints".
2. In the ACP-600 transcription it is wirtten that to move the sprint sprint footer I need to
"manage sprints", "schedule issues" and "edit issues".
3. Furthermore it says:
However, the Schedule Issues and Edit Issues permissions are not required to reorder/rank issues if you only move issues across the sprint footer without changing the order of the issues. What does this mean?
Could someone please enlighten me.
Thank you very much
Cheers