Currently, if I have multiple boards under one project, and let's say I create a user story on one board, that same user story appears on the other boards. Can I create multiple distinct boards under one project?
Hi @Sam Elmeswari,
As long as you are in a company managed project, yes you can.
Thanks @Walter Buggenhout , My project is actually a company managed project. Do I need to edit the board filters somehow?
I more or less felt that one coming, @Sam Elmeswari :-)
Having 2 boards on one project is not the most common scenario, so it depends a bit on what you want to do. Let me give you 2 potential use cases:
Obviously, you can mix and match those scenarios as well. I just thought I could illustrate with a tangible example.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.