How do I do this?
Hi @mahdi etminan ,
Can you please add more details? If I understand correctly you'd like to have a user to enter information in the Jira ticket, as they would do when filling out a form? If so, you could add the corresponding fields to the issue view. Would that work?
no i need add form when enter special status
What do you mean by "add a form"?
Do you want the user to be forced to download a predefined block of text with gaps, fill it in, scan it and upload the image as an attachment? (That's how "assign a form to a person" sounds to me)
If I do understand it correctly the ask could be for a transition screen.Here is a documentation, while for Jira Server, it works as well for Jira Cloud.
One may disagree that this is the correct solution - at least it is not the only one. There are many options, from involving Confluence to a different App that brings a more advanced approach for "forms" (conditions and inter-dependencies to fields to name just two) but it all depends on the use case.If you want to explain some more in detail I am sure somebody will follow-up here.
Actually, I thought about this too. I agree that this seems to be a good solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.