Essentially the same stuff as per:
How to avoid duplicate tickets due to changed subj... (atlassian.com)
I would love for some automation or some guidance on how to reduce the amount of tickets that the service desk gets from people cc'ing the service desk on these email chains that generate several tickets.
Ultimately, if it relates to the ticket, then add it as a comment.
However, this might not be the case and I'll need to do some tricky automation - as I also dont want users getting peppered with more emails saying that they've raised a duplicate request, its closed, heres a survey etc.
Hoping to get some sort of solid answer to this to help others looking for a similar fix when setting up their Jira service management environment for this type of issue as well.
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ - is this still something in the pipeline somewhere? maybe?