Hi,
I have make all tentatives but i'm not have a success. How can i put one group in inside another?
That's a possible?
BR
Vianna
Hello @Marcelo Biasuz Vianna
Welcome to the community.
What type of group are you talking about? Are you talking about a User Group defined in User Management for JIRA?
Yes, that's it!
I need to chain one core group into another to facilitate work and updates.
Because there are multiple groups and I have created multiple roles and permissions for them, and I need one group to be a main group and contain the other groups.
No, Jira does not have nested groups - only individual accounts can be added to groups.
That even applies when you are using external user directories that have nested groups - Jira flattens them out before using them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.