Hello, i'm pretty new to ITIL and Jira Service Management, tried to follow this article about setting up approvers Designate your approvers | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support, how ever when i try to add the CAB field, it happens that there's no CAB field, so i was wondering what should i do to make that field appear or how can i set up a CAB for the change management workflow.
Hi @Francisco Alonzo
That is odd. You should have a field called CAB in custom fields.
Can you check this again by going to Admin > Issues > Custom Fields page.
If it isn’t there can you confirm what version of Jira you are on?
Thanks.
I tried what u said but there's no such CAB field in Custom Fields, I'm not sure as I said well I'm new to Jira, but I'm using the Jira Software (Cloud) on the free plan
Btw, sorry, Hi @Ismael Jimoh thanks for the help in advance
I am also on free plan subscription for both JIRA Service Management and Software, you can confirm this by going to the Billings > Manage Subscription page.
When I then go to Admin > Issues > Custom Field page, I see the CAB field present. See below:
I suppose this is tied to JIRA Service Management.
Confirm again and let us know if this problem persists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.