Want to edit workflow in ticket system on a project I have inherit. I'm administrator. But there are no pencil to click on at project settings->workflows. Where I can see the two existing workflows. How Do I edit workflow?
Hi @Thomas Wolfe ,the workflow I suppose is also used in other jira projects. Then only the jira admin can adjust the workflow.
regards, Marco
@Thomas Wolfe -
Just like what @Marco Brundel mentioned, if you want to see which other project is using the WF in question, then you will need Jira system admin right. If you have it, then you can access it
1) The clog wheel located at the upper right of the screen and select "Issues"
2) In the "Issues" window, select "Workflows" option and you can then search for the WF name under the "Active" section. You will be able to identify which WF scheme the WF is associated to. From there you can then find out which other project(s) that is sharing the same WF scheme.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi Marco
Thank you for the reply. Is there a way to see who else is using it? I'm not from a large organization, so it sound unlikely it is in use elsewhere.
Thank you for the help.
The issue was only administration rights. When I got those for Jira, I could edit the workflow. It was only used in one project. Not linked to others
Excellent. When you have a chance, please click on Answer Accepted to our replies.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.