Hi
We use Structure on Jira Datacenter. We have a lot of labels on issues for tagging all sorts of dimensions (frameworks, middlewares, OS, application ownership, cmdb ref #…etc). I’d like to add to a Structure with « Group By » quick transformations for each dimension by using a formula.
As an example, let’s say I have 3 issues :
- Issue A : labels Windows2012, Websphere, UnitA and others
- Issue B : labels Windows2016, Weblogic, UnitB and others
- Issue C : labels Windows2012, Windows2016, Weblogic, UnitA and others
I’d like to add a quick transformation « Group By windows version », so I created a group by transformation based on the formula IF(SEARCH("Windows2012", labels), "Windows 2012", SEARCH("Domino2016", labels), "Windows 2016").
The result is :
- Folder « Windows 2012 »
- Folder « Windows 2016 »
But , since Issue C contains both Windows2012 and Windows2016 labels, I’d like this issue to appear under both folders:
- Folder « Windows 2012 »
- Folder « Windows 2016 »
Is there a way to do so when using group by based on a formula?
Thanks for your help