I have installed SourceTree 1.4.0. today and suddenly everything is in German. Yes I have a German installation of Windows but all my developer stuff is in english and I'd like to have Sourcetree in english as well.
I cannot remember which version it was but yes that was fixed in the meantime. In the Menu go to
Tools -> Options
In the window that opens choose the "General" tab, down in the "misc" section (pretty much in the middle of the window) you find the language settings.
Hi Rainer,
maybe this can help you out : https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/15275/how-can-i-switch-the-language-from-french-to-english
Best regards,
Peter
Thank you for your effort, Peter. I appreciate that. However, I don't want any questionable workaround. This is something which needs to be addressed either as option in the SourcTree app itself or at least in the setup.
I just got an email which tells me I should do something here but none of the suggested actions fits here. So I just bump it. I haven't yet got an answer from the support anyway.
This starts to get annoying! It's the second time I get this mail:
Please consider one of the following actions: Accept an answer (click the grey check mark) Answer your own question, then accept your answer (find the 'Answer my own question' link underneath your question) Edit your question for clarification Add a comment for more information from an existing answer Close the question, if it's invalid Please be a good Answers citizen!
Please consider one of the following actions:
Please be a good Answers citizen!
Well I'd like to but I still haven't got an answer!I don't want to receive any further emails of this kind!
It would be nice if any of the developers comes by and tells us this feature is on the backlog.
is there still no solution to this? this was the first google search result!
I found the answer here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/264635/change-language-to-english
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/How-to-change-the-installation-language-of-Source-Tree/qaq-p/373608
Strange, but works
huh
if some is still searching. in sourcetree 3.1 you'll find the switch:
Tools > Options > General tab. There's a "Misc" section with a "Language" drop-down.
like pointed out here: How to change the installation language of Source Tree?
Thanks. Good :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.