I am new to pipelines and think its a great tool. I ran into an issue when setting up the call to do docker build. Here is the error I get,
Service 'springboot' failed to build: ADD failed: stat /var/lib/docker/165536.165536/tmp/docker-builder004596674/impl/build/libs/impl-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar: no such file or directoryADD ./impl/build/libs/impl-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar experience-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
<br><br>Here is my pipeline file:<br>
branches:
master:
- step:
image: openjdk:14
name: Build springBoot
script:
- ./gradlew clean build --refresh-dependencies
caches:
- gradle
- step:
name: Build and Test
script:
- docker-compose build
services:
- docker
caches:
- docker
The Pipeline breaks for step 2, while performing the docker-compose task. In my docker compose I call this Docker File which adds the Springboot output from the ./gradleBuild to the current location of the Docker Image.
Here is my dockerFile,
FROM openjdk:14
ADD ./impl/build/libs/impl-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar experience-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
EXPOSE 5000
ENTRYPOINT ["java", "-jar", "experience-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar"]
When Pipelines performs the docker-compose and reaches the Add ./impl/build it isn't able to find the right path. What path should I be pointing it to?