I have "Verify the certificate exists within the KeyStore", but when I run with "https...", it's doesn't work
Hi @Dirk Ronsmans ,
I have a server, and this instuction https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/running-jira-applications-over-ssl-or-https-938847764.html#RunningJIRAapplicationsoverSSLorHTTPS-commandline
I do this :
Then I edit the HTTPS connector so that it has the parameters that point to the KeyStore in server.xml and run start-jira.shWhen jira started, she's stay only this
Hi @Nataliia Pavlenko ,
i'm assuming you are using a Server/Datacenter setup (your tags mention a lot of cloud)?
Could you maybe elaborate a bit on the issue (a screenshot could help but also more words describing what is going on/what you've already tried/...)
If so, did you also enable the right connectors on your tomcat configuration (server.xml) for https?
well even tho it says it's ready to serve it does mention your tomcat is misconfigured:
did you maybe upgrade and copy over your old server.xml? Cause these files change with versions
I do this, but have the same
No, don't copy your old file. You actually have to use the file that comes with the installation and adjust that server.xml connector
Here's the explanation
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-server-startup-fails-with-tomcat-misconfigured-error-958453799.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.