Hi,
Thanks for your time.
Right now, my company is using TOPdesk as an ITSM-tool. However, we want to improve our service management and are looking for a new tool.
I have been looking into Jira for a couple of days now and I am super stoked! There are a lot of possibilities built-in, but also with plugins on the marketplace.
TOPdesk in general was super easy to use. It's strength was in the simplicity. Jira is a bit harder I noticed. I have trouble finding the vision that Atlassian has with Jira how to share tickets across teams?
What is the best approach in this?
- Do I create one service project for each team? (for example: 1 for ICT, 1 for Facility, 1 for HR)
- Or do I create one service project for all the teams?
- And how to easily move a ticket from one team to another?
EDIT: and what about multiple ICT teams (for example support, infrastructure, etc.). Is it recommended to create multiple service projects or just one? I simply dont know 
Can you guys please tell me the Atlassian best practice, but maybe also how you set this up in your own organization?
Appreciate all the feedback.
Thanks in advance.