Jira Server instance become extremely slow when DB connection pool reaches 100%.
I already have increased max pool to 80, but it still reaches 100% again
Of course it not a good ideia to increase max pool until infinite.
Some is connecting to Jira by remote API. I can see in jmelody a lot of sessions from same IP source using many user IDs. Probably it is an application that connects many users to Jira API.
Probably this application has some problem managing connections and consumes all DB pool, but it affects all users (jira become unavailable or extremely slow).
Someone has any ideia how to avoid this situation?
I tried to block the application ip, but it not worked. Maybe need to restart Jira
iptables -I INPUT -s 1.2.3.4 -j DROP
Any other ideia ?
Is it possible to set some limit in tomcat ?
for example, max http session per source ip = 10. It means: a source ip can open only 10 sessions