Hi all,
I am having a few issues with my customer notifications from my service desk. We have set up 2 ways for our customers to log tickets
- Via the portal
- Via an email address which then creates a ticket
Most of our customers use the email address to log a support ticket with us, however we have had some issues with users not getting responses who are cc'd on the email.
I performed some testing this morning, by emailing a ticket in and cc'ing another of my external email addresses. I received a notification to say that i had been added as a participant but since then, every update that has been added to the ticket, i have not received via mail. My settings seem right, but this will have an impact to our clients if i am unable to resolve. Can anyone point me in the right direction?