I'm using Jira software and the Secure Fields plugin. Three custom fields to do a simple calculation: the budget that remains when you subtract the spent budget from the initial budget.
My code is this, and it's embedded in a Script Runner behavior.
Since I've noticed that if by mistake a value in the custom field is deleted, it takes the value "null", this means that the custom field is no longer shown in the screen and above all it happens that it is not considered in my code that in fact no longer does the subtraction.
How can I do, I ask for help, to make it so that it runs a control like: if the customfield is equal to "null" then value it to "zero"?
So that after that the subtraction can be performed correctly ?
Double totalBudget = Double.valueOf(""+getFieldById("customfield_12101").getValue())
Double spentBudget = Double.valueOf(""+getFieldById("customfield_12400").getValue())
def remainingBudget = totalBudget - spentBudget;
getFieldById("customfield_12402").setFormValue(remainingBudget)