Dear Community
I have a request model with 3 multiple checkboxes.
Before request is raised, I need to perform a check to make sure that user make appropriate selection.
- If user select an App without Citrix then the checkbox concerning Apps with Citrix and the one with Citrix overall or specific should be set to N/A
- If user select one or several Apps with Citrix, then Apps without Citrix should be set to N/A
- If user select All Apps with Citrix are affected then App 4 to 7 should be selected and apps without Citrix should be set to N/A
- If user select Only specific Apps with Citrix are affected then, apps without Citrix should be set to N/A, Apps with Citrix N/A should not be selected and at least one App from App 4 to 7 should be selected
I though I can do that using Groovy validator but was unable to set it up (lack of knowledge as I'm not experienced with JIRA)
I set all the 3 custom fields as mandatory (that's why each of them got a N/A)
Thanks in advance for your help
Philippe
