I'm trying to use azure-web-apps-containers-deploy (https://bitbucket.org/microsoft/azure-web-apps-containers-deploy/src/master/) in my pipeline with a service principal.
The problem is that my service principal has access to several subscriptions and there is no option in the pipe to set the subscription to use (by running az account set -s "My Working Subscription").
Is there a workaround? or is there a possibility that this feature will added to the pipe?
Hi @Rémi Mercier ,
Thank you for your question!
We'll investigate the feature and notify you!
Cheers,Oleksandr Kyrdan
@Rémi Mercier we have released a new version 1.1.0.
Use
pipe: atlassian/azure-web-apps-containers-deploy:1.1.0variables:AZURE_APP_ID: $AZURE_APP_IDAZURE_PASSWORD: $AZURE_PASSWORDAZURE_TENANT_ID: $AZURE_TENANT_IDAZURE_RESOURCE_GROUP: 'your-group' AZURE_APP_NAME: 'your-app' DOCKER_CUSTOM_IMAGE_NAME: '...' ... AZURE_SUBSCRIPTION: 'Azure subscription name or ID'
Looking forward to seeing your feedback.
If this does not work for you, we'll reproduce and investigate your case
Regards, Galyna
Oh nice!
I'm back to you when I will have could try it on my side.
Thanks
Hi @Oleksandr Kyrdan can we have the AZURE_SUBSCRIPTION on the Azure Web Apps Deploy as well?
(Added here)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.