Hi there,
I'm attempting to update a large group of existing issues via an External System Import (CSV). During this import I'd like to empty out/clear out the values of different custom user fields on existing tickets. I'm having trouble with this. Is there a certain format for those I need to adhere to when setting up my CSV to signal Jira to clear out these field values?
Thanks so much!
Hello @Andrew Zimmerman
What have you tried so far that has not worked?
Hi, @Trudy P Claspill !
I've tried importing the values as blanks (no data in cell within CSV) and I've tried importing the values with
<<!clear!>>
Both to no avail. Thanks for any ideas!
What type of fields are you trying to clear; text, number, selection list, user picker, ...?
And what version of JIRA Server are you using?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill,
I'm trying to clear a user picker field, and I'm on Jira Server 8.14.0
Best,
Andrew
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.