Attempting to create a Kanban Board from an existing saved filter. I get the error message shown in the screenshot below:
It's not allowing me to assign the saved filter.
Hi there! This error message usually appears when a field that loads information online (Filter selector, user selector, etc.) gets a connection error with the server. This can be for several reasons:1) Problems in Atlassian, these days there were some incidents with some cloud instances2) A local connection problem that does not allow the user to contact the api3) User session expired4) Data corruption (This used to happen on server, but in cloud I never heard it happen)
Hello @jlee,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Testing on my local site, I wasn’t able to replicate this issue.
Can you please test using another browser or incognito mode? This is just to make sure there are no extensions preventing the feature from working.
Is it happening if you select another project?
Please, open the developer tools on your browser and check in the console tab if it shows any other error. If so, please share it with us (just make sure to hide private information).
Kind regards,Angélica
Is there anything I can do to remove the error and create the kanban board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.