I add a SLA condition to stop counting for "Time to Verification". Now the "Time to Verification" SLA elapsed time is no longer visible on the ticket. How do bring back this SLA elapsed time on the ticket?
@jlee , if you have an SLA that is not displaying on an issue then I suspect the SLA doesn’t apply to the specific issue. That is, there are conditions in the SLA that defines what issues the SLA will apply to which is not being met. For example, you might have the priority only apply to certain Issuetype or priority or custom field value. Can you verify the JQL associated with this SLA and compare to the issue where you expect the SLA to display? Also, can you search for issue where the SLA does apply to see if it is displayed?
Initially is the SLA "Time to Verification" elapsed time was visible. A ticket was moved to "Verified" status but the clock continued counting.
On SLA Goals I added "Verify" as a condition to stop counting (I didn't change anything else). Now the timer is not visible.
Please add a screen shot of your SLA details AND an issue where it is not showing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.