Ok it is a free plan, but it seems a bug
I have found the solution:
I'm the organisation administrator and can't do it
I tried with a user with less privileges and it works!
That's incredible!
Hi @Damiano Petruzzella ,
Next-gen project or classic project?
It's a Business Project Type
I created the same type of project and this is a free plan.
After entering the user name, it can be matched to other users.
For me it is not the same...
I suppose it is an issue with my installation
hi!, i have the exact same issue, could you explain which were those "less privileges" that helped you? i'm not org admin but Site admin and can't do it. i tried with a common user in that project but it didn't even have the option
Thanks
Hi,
Site admin worked for me.
If you can't do it, try to open a ticket to an Atlassian expert.
I Cant' help you more.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.