I have a JSM portal with a linked Confluence KB. Its set up so that customers must create a login to access, but otherwise there are no restrictions within the KB space that i'm aware of. (we're currently on the free tier)
I've just written my first blog post on the KB.
Regular troubleshooting or how to articles show up fine in the portal when a customer searches, or when they start to write a request, but the blog post does not, even when key words or tags are used.
I also can't find the blog post in JSM in the 'related articles' section that i usually use to send customers links on their tickets.
Is there some way to get blogs showing, or should I use a different page type?
(I'm also finishing up with the company next week, so would like to get these things working asap for continuity)